AndersHelmerson.com is committed to safeguarding your privacy and we do not sell your data.
You may also request to opt-out and delete your data by contact to the website owner Anders Helmerson at @ or via our secure Contact Form on our website with SSL certificate.
If you have any question or concern regarding the use of your Personal Data, AndersHelmerson.com will gladly assist you.
We respect your data privacy according to GDPR, UK GDPR, CCPA and equivalent regulations in the world.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data?
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- GDPR compliance software
- CCPA compliance software
- Do not sell (CCPA right to opt-out)
- Contact information
Personal Data – Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – Any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – A natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – A natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalised or not) – AndersHelmerson.com
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s Rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data We May Gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, contact number, address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a service or to enhance your user experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address, your browsing history, correspondence history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your user experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We use Google Analytics and CounterCentral to collect information about how you use this website. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements. We might gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your user experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate you;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalised offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners if you wish – We do not share your information with third parties.);
- to administer and analyse our client base (behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners) if you registered;
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than the necessary period.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who Else Can Access Your Personal Data?
We do not sell your data. We do not share your Personal Data with third parties. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience.
We work with trusted partners such as Google Analytics, web server hosting provider, social media provider, technology service provider and processing partner etc who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. In absolutely necessary circumstances, we may disclose your Personal Data to public officials and third parties only when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How We Secure Your Data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use firewall and security software and we use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. Our web server provider also monitor for possible vulnerabilities and attacks with their security software.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information in certain circumstances. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and Other Technologies We May Use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
GDPR Compliance Software
GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation.
For GDPR compliance, we use GDPR compliance plug-in software to self-host web fonts on our web server locally to disable Google Fonts hosted by Google.com to access data.
The GDPR compliance software is updated regularly when the latest version is available and we follow the guidance.
CCPA Compliance Software
CCPA stands for California Consumer Privacy Act.
For CCPA compliance, we use a CCPA compliance plug-in software and follow the guidance.
The CCPA compliance software is updated regularly when the latest version is available and we follow the guidance.
Do Not Sell (CCPA Right to Opt-Out)
We do not sell your data. You may also request to opt-out and delete data collected by technologies we may use by contacting us via email to: @
SSL secure web form is also available at: https://andershelmerson.com/contact/
Website: AndersHelmerson.com (The website owner: Anders Helmerson)
SSL secure web form is also available at: https://andershelmerson.com/contact/
Last update was made on 3rd September 2022.